How to Travel safely in a tiny house
What You’ll Learn in Alexis and Christian’s Session:
Towing a tiny house is much different than the type of driving that most of us are used to. Alexis and Christian share what they’ve learned from planning a house that will move frequently all the way to parking it at your destination, with some fun recollections sprinkled in along the way!
- Things to consider if you’ll be moving frequently
- Don’t skip these things before you drive anywhere!
- What to look out for in a towing company
- How to drive while towing your tiny home
- Positioning in various parking situations
About Alexis and Christian
Christian & Alexis are the co-founders of Tiny House Expedition, a documentary and community education project. After building their own house on wheels, they traveled nomadically for 4.5 years, over 55,000 miles across North America. During that time, they visited 30 tiny home communities, hosted about 75,000 guests, and created the Living Tiny Legally docu-series.
© 2022 Cloud Coach, LLC