finding a tiny house community
What You’ll Learn in Betsy’s Session:
How do you find the tiny house community that is perfect for you? Betsy uses her experience from living and managing tiny house communities to tell us everything you need to know!
- Different types of tiny house communities
- Deciding which community is right for you
- Designing for compatible community living
- Why a deck should be in your budget
- Betsy’s advice for dealing with too-quiet neighbors
About betsy barbour
Deciding to ‘go tiny’ in 2017, Betsy found a builder and a place to put her tiny (200 sq ft SIPs panel MTH/moveable TH), which she moved into in January, 2019. Starting in central Florida, in a growing tiny house community, she then moved into a mobile home/rv park. Her 3rd move was to PA to be near family, where Betsy has lived for 2 years at Tiny Estates (a large MTH community). Betsy worked for a year as the Tiny Estates Community Facilitator and also works in Client Relations for Liberation Tiny Homes.
© 2022 Cloud Coach, LLC