Construction and Safety Basics
What You’ll Learn in Chris’s Session:
If you’re considering building your own tiny house, even partially, you’ll want to watch this interview. Chris talks job safety, job set up, and a beginner’s set up for a DIYer to be equipped to build their own tiny house.
- Basic protective equipment and gear
- How to set up a safe job site
- Tools you should have and why you need them
- Mindset matters: overwhelmed is unsafe
- Don’t neglect hearing protection or secure tool storage
👉🏼Register free for the Tiny House Summit here.
👉🏼Get the All-Access pass here.
About Chris Strathy
Chris Strathy builds tiny, alternative, and off-grid. He also loves outdoor living projects and all things REUSE! Chris lives fully off-grid in the Blue Ridge foothills as he and his family start a small homestead.
© 2022 Cloud Coach, LLC